The Vital Landing Page Checklist
Your landing page may be the most important element of your website for your Interne Business. Where people land when they click on a link is their first impression of your business, and there are certain things that must be present on that page in order to guide them through the process of becoming a buyer, and avoiding them immediately bouncing to the next site on the list.
I'm sure you have tried to figure out what should you put on a landing page to get prospects to become a customer for your Internet Business. To help you out, I have compiled 6 critical elements of a successful landing page, and made a landing page content checklist for you.
Here is a vital landing page checklist for you to follow.
1. User-friendly design: You want your website to be created so that it is as easy as possible for visitors to navigate, giving them the information that they need and making it as simple as you can without compromising the information that you need to share.
2. Immediate value: Visitors that land your site should be able to immediately see the value in what is being offered. If they do not see the value on your landing page, then they are not going to go any further to try to find some. They will just click the back button and move on to the next website.
3. A clear business model: You want it to be immediately apparent to anyone who visits your site what your business model is. Having a confusing business model will not only confuse the search engines, it will also confuse your potential customers.
4. Real testimonials: If your Internet Business is selling a product or service and you put up fake testimonials, people are going to know right away. Not only will they all sound like they are written by the same person, but most website designers place them in such a way that they are obviously fake – such as each one having a perfect, high-quality image of the customer with it. Real customers rarely send in photos of themselves.
5. Claims supported by facts and research (if needed): If you are claiming that the supplement that you are promoting for your Internet Business will cure acne forever, then you need to have some scientific basis for making that claim – not to mention a great deal of research cited. If customers find out you aren’t telling them the truth about one thing, they won’t trust anything you say.
6. Contact information: Customers do not trust businesses that do not have contact information listed. It's not enough to have just an email or contact form. You need to have at least a phone number and social media profile(s) listed on your website at the very minimum.
If you follow this Vital Landing Page Checklist To Grow Your Internet Business, you will attract and develop a large customer base for your business.
Did you get value? Feel free to comment below and share!
To Your Success,
P.S. For more helpful tips about building your Internet Business, grab this FREE 21 Internet Marketing Hacks report now!